13 things that we (he) have done this week.
1. Spelt "Pixar" while seeing the word on a car package. Yes, he spelt his first word! Or read the letters of the word...whatever it is good stuff.
2. Jumped on a huge trampoline in the mall while attached to some major bungee cords. He flew so high in the air and squealed causing many of the adults nearby to stop and "Ohh" and "Awh". To be fair though, I think we had already grabbed their attention while flailing, crawling, and screaming around the kiosks.
3. Painted Popsicle sticks for an ornament made at school a bright red and came home looking like an accident victim.
4. Discovered while scaling the microwave cart, that the top of the refrigerator was an easy next step.
5. Only got ready for school at mention of seeing a certain little girl, and then the certain little girl told on him to his Mommy about going out in the hall by himself. She says that he was probably looking for me.
6. Decorated a gingerbread woman. It is definitely a woman due to the two strategically placed pom-pom balls.
7. Fell in love with the "Land Before Time" movie and has temporarily forgotten about "Cars".
8. He has started to put his hands together during prayer before dinner and starts to sing "Away in a manger" instead of saying the prayer.
9. Has randomly started saying "HAHA you so funny bunny!"
10. Has proven to me that he isn't quite so easily portable as I thought. Results of the x-ray is pending.
11. Has started naming his dinosaurs after the characters in the "Land Before Time" movie and acting out the scenes with them, complete with "Awh! Sharptooth! Run!".
12. Tolerates consumption of raw spinach calling it "Tree stars".
13. For the first year ever he is labeling and singing about; Christmas tree, snowman, reindeer, Santa Claus, and stars.
You know, just the normal being his amazing self.